- I’m a mom and granny.
- I live by a bay, love the view from my 2nd story window: water, marsh, sea birds, forest covered sand dunes across the bay, cloud-piled sky, or fog or rain.
- I love reading, editing, talking about books. I hope to connect to like-minded folks with this blog.
- I’m learning to play the ukulele, quite a challenge for an older, non-musical granny.
- I read books. I do not have an e-reader.
- Genres: I read literary fiction, contemporary fiction, historicals, coming-of-age stories, memoirs, “good” sci-fi, and some non-fiction. People are fascinating to me, and reading lets me get in the heads of people. I’m partial to the genres that let me do that.
- I have a sweatshirt that says it best: So Many Books, So Little Time.
Thanks for reading this and I hope you’ll stop by often.